This RV spot represents a year of work.
Is it perfect? Is it done? Nope, in fact, it even looks a lot better now than in did two months ago when I took this photo.
But it does represent:
- Hiring a forestry mulcher to come in and carve out the wooded sites
- Learning how to use the blade on a tractor to level out the sites
- Learning tons about heights of RVs, trees, what plants are what, worth keeping and not
- Native plants that would form a natural privacy barrier between sites and the road
- What road base NOT to pay good money for
- Getting reasonably proficient with a chainsaw
- Losing over 100 lbs. after gastric sleeve while doing all this manual labor